Sunday, June 22, 2008

Heading into the Whites

In NH now, resting up at a hostel and waiting for thunderstorms to pass by. Heading into the White Mountains tomorrow. Looking forward to it, but I know it will be tough. I'm going to try to take advantage of the "work-for-stay" at the fancy huts up on the ridge as much as possible. I hear they have good leftover pancakes on some days. Got some good company out here, and having a great time.

[Kristine, so sad to have missed you in DC last week. I hear you are healthy and happy. Hope you are loving England! Sorry I couldn't post this to your blog - internet is real slow out here in the middle of nowhere!]

1 comment:

Kristine and Jason said...

And I'm really glad to hear you're having a good time out in the middle of nowhere! :) Maybe you can hike England next!